Philippians 2:9-11 (NIV)
Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.
- A trial is intended to produce truth. What truths are revealed about Jesus at this trial (The Great White Throne Judgment)?
- How is this trial different than the trial Jesus had when He was on Earth 2,000 years ago?
- Why is truth so important?
- How does knowing the truth empower us to FIND FREEDOM?
- If LEARNING the truth is the key to FINDING FREEDOM then what is the impact of learning something that is false?