John 3:3 (NIV)
Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.
- What has God saved you from?
- Why does the bible use the word “saved?”
- How does Jesus explain salvation to Nikodemus?
- Why does Jesus use the term “born again?”
- How does “born again” relate to the concept of “transformation?”
- Can there be salvation without transformation?
- Is serving others a good work?
- When can serving others become something that bears bad fruit?
- How would you explain the relationship between being born again and EXPERINCING HEALING to someone else?