13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
- How did Jesus demonstrate the use of each piece of armor?
- What did the armor of God allow Him to do?
- What is your favorite piece of armor?
- What piece is the devil most afraid of?
- How does God want you to use the bible?
- Are you using it effectively?
- How do you connect the idea of putting on the armor of God and discovering Joy?
- Aren’t you glad that God provided us with armor so we could stand strong?
- How could you use your Bible to show others you love them?