Acts 2:32-33 (NIV)
32 God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of it. 33 Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear.
- What is Peter a witness of?
- What does he say that he knows?
- What are the implications of this knowledge?
- What difference does this knowledge mean to him?
- What difference does this knowledge make in your life?
- In light of this passage and Romans 8:34, how can you approach prayers to Jesus?