John 13:31-35 (ESV)
31 When he had gone out, Jesus said, “Now is the Son of Man glorified, and God is glorified in him. 32 If God is glorified in him, God will also glorify him in himself, and glorify him at once. 33 Little children, yet a little while I am with you. You will seek me, and just as I said to the Jews, so now I also say to you, ‘Where I am going you cannot come.’ 34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.35 By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- What does Jesus say about how the world will recognize his disciples? Read John 13:35.
- What should be the most identifiable trait of a Christian? Read Matthew 22:37-40; Galatians 5:22.
- How important is it for us to love one another?
- How has the Christian world done, over the years, in loving one another and being recognized as Jesus’ disciples by the way we love?
- What can you do to make love for others a bigger part of your life?