Go back and look over the the scriptures you have read for this week's devotions. Also, consider the answers you came up with for this week's questions.
- What have you learned from this message that can set you free?
- How do you see the LOVE of GOD in this message?
- Can this message help heal your relationships? If so, how?
- In a topic as somber as The Great White Throne Judgment, how can we find a way to LOVE OTHERS?
- How can you DISCOVERY JOY in light of the truths in this message?
John 3:16-21 (NIV)
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.