Acts 14:10 (NIV)
10 and called out, “Stand up on your feet!” At that, the man jumped up and began to walk.
- What does the man do after he stands up?
- List all of the way “walking” relates to the Christian faith.
- How many verses can you identify in the bible that have to do with walking?
- What does it mean to:
- walk with Christ?
- walk by faith?
- walk in the light?
- What are the consequences and implications of walking?
- Are you walking by faith?
- Is “walking” changing your position?
- Is it lifting you up?
- Paul was demonstrating love towards the lame man. What potential cost could that love come with?
- How did this event bring joy into the lives of:
- Paul and Barnabas?
- The lame man?
- The people who witnessed the healing?