Acts 19:5-6 (NIV)
5 On hearing this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. 6 When Paul placed his hands on them, the Holy Spirit came on them, and they spoke in tongues and prophesied.
- What were the disciples willing to do in order to receive the Holy Spirit?
- Have you ever seen anything like this happen before?
- Would you participate if something like this happened at Discovery?
- What would you be willing to do in order to receive the Holy Spirit?
- Is there any other way to “get in the game?”
- Did Paul love these disciples well?
- Do you think in the time after this passage they discovered joy in each other’s company?