Acts 2:6 (NIV)
6 When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard their own language being spoken.
Romans 8:28 (NIV)
28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
- What was God’s strategy for this baptism in the Holy Spirit?
- What was God accomplishing?
- What advantages did this give the disciples when they went out to other countries to preach?
- How does Romans 8:28 support this idea?
- Have you been filled with the Holy Spirit?
- Can you be filled more?
- Does God have all of you?
- How does relying on the Holy Spirit, within us, magnify our ability to love others?
- Name a time when you relied on the Holy Spirit to love others in a way that couldn’t have happened achieved without Him.