Ephesians 1:13-14 (NIV)
13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.
- When did you first “hear” the gospel of truth?
- What is the gospel of truth?
- When did you “believe” the gospel of truth?
- What difference did it make in your life?
- When you heard the gospel of truth for the first time, was their anyone who was serving you?
- Is it possible for you to hear the gospel without someone serving you?
- How does sharing the gospel open the door to the person sharing and the person(s) hearing to experience relational healing?