Ephesians 4:19 (NIV)
19 Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, and they are full of greed.
- What is the value of sensitivity?
- Why is it dangerous when we lose our sensitivity?
- Have you ever felt convicted?
- Look at Psalm 32 and Psalm 51. Have you ever felt convicted like David?
- God’s way is for conviction to bring about freedom. How does conviction lead us to freedom?
- Why is confession beneficial?
- Why don’t people confess more?
- Do you confess your sins to God?
- Do you experience freedom?
- Why are we called to love people, even if they have a hardened heart?
- Do we love them for their benefit or our benefit?
- Who discovers joy if love leads them to accept God’s invitation into relationship?