Ephesians 4:14 (NIV)
14 Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming.
- Who is deceitful and scheming?
- Have you ever known anyone like this?
- What makes speaking the truth in love difficult?
- Where do you need to speak the truth in love today?
- How are you loving other people when share difficult truths with them in a caring and sensitive way?
- How can both parties discover joy through honest sharing and dialog?