Ephesians 5:25 (NIV)
25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
- How are husbands supposed to love their wives?
- What do the words, “just as” imply? What did Jesus do for the Church?
- How many men do you know that “die” for their wives?
- How many women do you know who submit to their husbands?
- What would it look like if this happened?
- How does “Adoring” your spouse help you submit/sacrifice?
- Is Jesus asking us to do anything He didn’t do?
- What are some powerful ways you could love those you are in relationship with?
- Do you think sacrificially loving others can help you discover joy?