Ephesians 3:16-20 (NIV)
16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. 20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,
- What does it mean to be filled with the fullness of God?
- What is required for you to be filled with the fullness of God?
- How does confession help us to be filled with the fullness of God?
- Is it possible to be filled with God and not empty ourselves of ourselves?
- What can you empty out so that you can be filled with God’s fullness?
- Do you think Paul is looking down on non-believers or is he loving them?
- When his prayer is answered, who is likely to discover joy?