Romans 8:15-17 (NIV)
15 The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.” 16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
- God has an identity for you. What is it?
- What are the implications of being adopted by God?
- What are the implications of being a joint heir with Jesus?
- Do you think that you are a joint heir with Christ?
- What is your inheritance?