John 5:22–23 NIV
22 Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, 23 that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.
John 9:39 NIV
39 Jesus said, “For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind.”
- God does not judge people. He gives this assignment to Jesus. Why does He do this?
- Why is it fair that Jesus gets to pass judgement on humanity?
- Why does He have the right to Judge us?
- Read Jn 9:39, Jesus says he came into the world to judge the world. What does this mean?
- How does this dynamic work?
- Do the pharisees feel judged by Jesus? Why?
- How do they respond?
- How do you respond when you feel judged by God?