Ephesians 5:21-24 (NIV)
Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.
Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.
- How do you know that marriage is important to God?
- What relationship does the bible focus on in Genesis 1 through 3?
- What is the role of “bride” and “groom” in Revelation 21 & 22?
- How can your relationships teach you to submit to God?
- Is your primary problem rebellion?
- What do you need to change in order to be submissive to God?
- Marriage is one of the most powerful ways God provides for us to love someone else and discover joy. Yet in marriage, the partners can cause each other deep pain and hurt. How often do you believe this may be caused by one or both of them loving poorly?