1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2 “Honor your father and mother”—which is the first commandment with a promise— 3 “so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.” 4 Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.
- Are you training for your eternal relationship with God?
- How are you training?
- How much time is it taking?
- What resources are you using?
- Are you looking forward to spending eternity with God?
- Are you training for the moment when you meet Him?
- Are you ready to meet Him now?
- What else do you need to do before you are ready to meet God?
- Do you think your effort to love others will impact your relationship with God?
- How might discovering joy and your relationship with God be connected?