15 “Pardon me, my lord,” Gideon replied, “but how can I save Israel? My clan is the weakest in Manasseh, and I am the least in my family.” 16 The Lord answered, “I will be with you, and you will strike down all the Midianites, leaving none alive.”
- What does Gideon believe about his weaknesses?
- Can God use us in spite of our weaknesses?
- What are your weaknesses, and can God use you in spite of them?
- What does God say is the determining factor in whether Gideon will be successful or not?
- What is your mission for God, and do you believe in it?
- By following God, who were the people Gideon was showing his love for?
- How might Gideon and the Israelites have discovered joy through Gideon’s service?