2 Samuel 9:8 (NIV)
8 Mephibosheth bowed down and said, “What is your servant, that you should notice a dead dog like me?”
- What do think of the way Mephibosheth thinks of himself?
- Is this appropriate or not?
- Do you see people responding to Jesus in this way in Scripture? See Isaiah 6 or Revelation 1.
- Why do people respond this way to Jesus?
- Have you ever had an encounter with Christ where you felt this way?
- Would you want to?
- Do you think David was loving Mephibosheth well?
- Do you think this type of love allowed David to discover joy in his life?
- Do you think this type of love allowed Mephibosheth to discover joy?