30 When he was at the table with them, he took bread, gave thanks, broke it and began to give it to them. 31 Then their eyes were opened and they recognized him, and he disappeared from their sight.
- What cause their eyes to be opened?
- Why do you think this happened with the breaking of the bread?
- Where have you recognized Jesus before?
- If you go back there do you have a Spiritual experience of any kind?
- What difference does it make to see God in our lives?
- Do you think this experience provided a drive in these men to love others well?
- Would you consider this an example of discovering joy?