Matthew 1:19–20 NIV
19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly. 20 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.
- Was Joseph insightful?
- What did he do that demonstrated insightfulness?
- Why does God expect us to be insightful?
- What will we miss if we aren’t insightful?
- Can you think of any insightful people in the bible?
- How does insight help us expect the unexpected?
- How did Mary’s sacrifice express her love for others?
- How has Mary’s sacrifice enabled you to discover joy?