15 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Why are you crying out to me? Tell the Israelites to move on. 16 Raise your staff and stretch out your hand over the sea to divide the water so that the Israelites can go through the sea on dry ground.
- How does God respond to Moses?
- What are the implications of this response?
- Does Moses already have what he needs?
- Has God already answered his prayer?
- What does this lesson mean for you?
- Do you think loving the Israelites brought God joy as he watched them grow from slaves to an independent people?
- Do you think God finds joy as He loves you through your process of growing and drawing closer to Him?