22 and the Israelites went through the sea on dry ground, with a wall of water on their right and on their left.
- Do you think the Israelites were still afraid as they walked through the sea?
- What implications does that have for you?
- Is God’s deliverance free from all fear?
- Would we like for it to be?
- What difference does God’s presence make when we walk through the fear?
- Can you walk in God’s presence as you walk through your hardship?
- Did Jesus model this?
- The Israelites shared this experience as a people. How do you think this event allowed them to love each other better?
- Once they were on the other side and had watched their captors destroyed. How do you think they felt when they looked at each other?
- What are some ways they probably discovered joy that day?