Revelation 20:11-15 (NIV)
Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.
- What is happening in this passage?
- Who is the Judge?
- Who is being judged?
- Who is not being judged?
- Where are the followers of Christ?
- Why are they not at this judgment?
- Why is this judgment required for the people involved?
- In light of the Great White Throne Judgment, why is it important to find the treasure of LOVE GOD?
- How can believers use INVITATION to help those whose names aren't found in the book of life?