Mark 16:1-3 (NIV)
When the Sabbath was over, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices so that they might go to anoint Jesus’ body. Very early on the first day of the week, just after sunrise, they were on their way to the tomb and they asked each other, “Who will roll the stone away from the entrance of the tomb?”
- What does the scenery look like in this passage of scripture?
- How do the women feel?
- What assignment have the women given themselves?
- Is this their worst day or their best day?
- They have been “in the house” for 3 days. What happens if they stay in the house?
- Their task is impossible because of the stone. Explain the meaning of, “impossibilities are God sized opportunities.
- Is there a place where you need to move out of the house?
- How does Easter enable us to LOVE GOD?
- Has God ever put an INVITATION to know Him more in your path but you almost missed it because you couldn’t imagine how He was at work in your life?