Ephesians 4:17-19 (NIV)
17 So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking. 18 They are darkened in their understandingand separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts. 19 Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves overto sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, and they are full of greed.
- Can you tell Christians from non-Christians by watching how people act?
- Can people tell that you are a Christian by how you behave?
- In this passage the “Gentiles” do not love God. Why is that?
- What have these “Gentiles” lost sensitivity too?
- How are the hardness of heart and lack of sensitivity related to rejection of God’s invitation into relationship?