Ephesians 4:11-15 (NIV)
11 So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, 12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up 13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.14 Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming. 15 Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.
- Do you know anyone who is great at relationships?
- What makes them great at relationships?
- Would you consider their relationships healthy?
- What defines a “healthy” relationship to you?
- If Christ calls you to a specific form of ministry, do you see it more an n invitation extended to you or a demand placed upon you? Why?
- How does fulfilling a calling Christ has placed upon your life show our love for God?
- What other keys and treasures does this connect with?