Ephesians 5:31-33 (NIV))
31 “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.” 32 This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. 33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.
Genesis 1:27 (NIV)
27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
- What does God want a “man” to be?
- What does God want a “woman” to be?
- What does Genesis 1:27 tell you about God’s intention for men and women?
- How does understanding how we reflect God’s image affect your view marriage?
- How is a marriage invitation (the proposal) grow and mature a person’s love for God?
- How is inviting Jesus into our lives as our savior like a marriage?