Ephesians 5:21-24 (NIV)
Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.
Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.
- In marriage two people become “one flesh.” How does this happen?
- Are roles required for this to happen?
- How do two people become one flesh in a way that creates harmony?
- How does a healthy marriage display your love for God?
- How many ways can you think of that the act of invitation can have a positive impact on marriage?