Ephesians 2:8-10 (NIV)
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
- What is happening in this scripture?
- What is Paul trying to communicate to the Ephesians?
- Explain what he is trying to say.
- How is the relationship between faith and works operating in your life?
- Explain how faith leads to invitation?
- How can grace being extended to you allow you to LOVE GOD?
- How does LOVING GOD depend on grace?