Ephesians 4:14-15 (NIV)
Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming. Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.
- Have you ever struggled with communication?
- What makes communication difficult?
- How have you tried to improve your communication?
- Has someone ever invited you to speak truth into a difficult situation?
- What types of people would you invite to speak into your life?
- How can we help someone LOVE GOD by speaking the truth in love?