19 Then the angel of God, who had been traveling in front of Israel’s army, withdrew and went behind them. The pillar of cloud also moved from in front and stood behind them, 20 coming between the armies of Egypt and Israel. Throughout the night the cloud brought darkness to the one side and light to the other side; so neither went near the other all night long.
21 Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and all that night the Lord drove the sea back with a strong east wind and turned it into dry land. The waters were divided, 22 and the Israelites went through the sea on dry ground, with a wall of water on their right and on their left.
- What expectations do you have about hardships in life?
- Do you expect to have hardships?
- What do you expect God to do about your hardships?
- Have you invited God into your hardships?
- How could intentionally inviting God to be present with you during your hardships show your love for Him?