Matthew 7:21-23 (NIV)
Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
Romans 3:22-24 (NIV)
This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
- What do these passages tell us about the value of the gospel message?
- Is the gospel message important? If so, why?
- Why did Jesus die for us?
- Have you shared the message with anyone?
- How is sharing the gospel an act of SERVING OTHERS?
- If you share the gospel with someone and they recognize the truth of it, how might that help them EXPERIENCE HEALING?
- Could you EXPERIENCE HEALING by sharing the gospel with others?