3 As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. 4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?” 5 “Who are you, Lord?” Saul asked. “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,” he replied.
- When the light started shining what did Saul find out?
- What did he learn about Jesus?
- What did he learn about himself?
- What did he learn about all the people he had been persecuting?
- What ended up being the condition of his eyesight?
- What could Saul see and what could he not see?
- Saul persecuted Christians, but Jesus served Saul by dying for him on the cross and then calling out to him on the Damascus road. Did Jesus serve Saul in a way that allowed the relationship between them to experience healing?
- Did Saul go on to serve others?
- Was Saul an instrument of healing in the lives of others?