Acts 19:4 (NIV)
4 Paul said, “John’s baptism was a baptism of repentance. He told the people to believe in the one coming after him, that is, in Jesus.”
- What does Paul say that they need?
- Why is important for you to know what you need?
- How will the Holy Spirit help the disciples to “get in the game?”
- What will the Holy Spirit give them that they don’t have? (see Acts 1:7)
- How was Paul serving these disciples in verse 4?
- How might this experience furthered healing in the lives and relationships of these disciples? What resource did they now have access too?