Acts 2:36-37 (NIV)
36 “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah.” 37 When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?”
- What does Peter say the people are guilty of?
- In what way are we all guilty of the crucifixion of Jesus?
- Do you think you have the “same” heart as the people who crucified Jesus?
- What does it mean to be “cut to the heart?”
- Have you ever been cut to the heart?
- Is it possible to come to Christ without being cut to the heart?
- How did the people respond when they came to understand how Jesus had served them on the cross?
- Have you ever heard of someone who had suffered and found that their experience changed your perspective on a situation and encouraged healing?