Acts 17:24-26 (NIV)
24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.
- How does Paul describe God?
- How does this compare with how the bible starts?
- What does Romans 1:20 say about God?
- Is creation part of God’s testimony about Himself?
- What can you tell about God from creation?
- Do you know God in this way?
- How is Paul serving his audience in this passage?
- How is the audience poised to experience healing because of Paul’s service?