Mark 11:8-11 (NIV)
8 Many people spread their cloaks on the road, while others spread branches they had cut in the fields. 9 Those who went ahead and those who followed shouted, “Hosanna!” “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!” 10 “Blessed is the coming kingdom of our father David!” “Hosanna in the highest heaven!” 11 Jesus entered Jerusalem and went into the temple courts. He looked around at everything, but since it was already late, he went out to Bethany with the Twelve.
- Where do you see God’s will in this passage?
- Are the people in the crowd aligned with God’s will?
- Is Jesus aligned with God’s will? Why is God’s will difficult to see in this circumstance?
- Are you ever confused by God’s will?
- How does serving others with humility help us stay focused on God’s priorities?
- If we assume we know how God is working, will we serve others effectively?
- If you serve people, the right way but with the wrong motivations can you expect to experience relational healing?