John 20:25-28 (NIV)
So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord!”
But he said to them, “Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.”
A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”
Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”
- What changes take place in this passage of scripture?
- What does Jesus want from Thomas?
- What does Jesus want Thomas to believe?
- Do you believe that Jesus is your Lord and your God?
- When did you start believing this?
- What difference has it made in your life?
- Was Jesus SERVING humanity when He was crucified? Does that allow us to EXPERIENCE HEALING?
- Are you SERVING OTHERS when you share the gospel with them?