Ephesians 4:30 (NIV)
30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
- When anger turns to “sin” it can separate us from God. How do we grieve the Holy Spirit?
- What does this mean?
- Have you ever grieved the Holy Spirit?
- What impact did this have in your life?
- Did anyone in the Bible grieve the Holy Spirit?
- How can serving others help to put things that make us angry into perspective?
- How can serving other allow us to experience healing from our unhealthy anger?