Ephesians 1:13-14 (NIV)
13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.
- Why is freewill important for human beings?
- What is the relationship between “love” and “freewill?”
- What feature in the garden of Eden provided “choice” to Adam and Eve?
- Could their love have been genuine if they didn’t have a choice to reject God?
- What does this tell you about the relationship God wants with you?
- How would you connect the idea of freewill and rejection to the key of invitation?
- Why is invitation a necessary part of loving God?