Ephesians 4:13-14 (NIV)
13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.14 Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming.
- Would you consider yourself “mature” or an “infant?”
- How well do you speak up when there is something that needs to be said?
- How well do you tell the truth?
- Do you say the difficult things when they need to be said?
- Are you able to do it in a loving way?
- How do you approach conflict?
- Can you speak the truth in love when you are in conflict?
- When did Jesus do this?
- How are apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers serving those around them?
- How does their specific forms of service empower relational healing in those they influence?