Ephesians 5:32 (NIV)
32 This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church.
- There is a mystery described in this verse. What is the profound mystery?
- How does marriage illustrate the relationship between Jesus and the church?
- How can the church be both the bride of Christ and the body of Christ?
- Can you think of any scriptures that speak to this? (e.g. Matthew 22:2-12, John 2:1, Revelation 19:7)
- How did Jesus serve his bride (the Church)?
- How did His sacrificial service allow each believer to find relational healing between themselves and God?