Ephesians 6:11 (NIV)
11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.
- Paul tells us to “do” two things in this passage. What are the two things?
- What does it mean to “take your stand?”
- Have you ever seen anyone take their stand before?
- What happened to them?
- Did Jesus take His stand?
- When did He do this?
- What were the results?
- Can we change anything without taking a stand?
- Where can you take a stand in your life?
- Why is putting on the full armor of God important when serving others out in the world?
- How is serving others an offensive attack on the enemy?
- Have you ever considered that healing is a sign that the enemy is losing ground?