Ephesians 3:17-18 (NIV)
17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,
- Why is it important to be rooted in love?
- What does it mean to be rooted in love?
- What imagery does this bring up in your mind?
- What do roots do?
- What would roots do if they were rooted in love?
- Are you rooted in love?
- How is Paul’s prayer serving non-believers?
- How could Paul’s prayer enable others to experience healing?