2 Corinthians 4:4 (NIV)
4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
John 8:44 (NIV)
44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
2 Corinthians 11:14 (NIV)
14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
- The world is enemy territory for Christian people. Who is the God of this world?
- What are the implications of Satan being the God of this world? (John 8:44)
- How can Satan be an angel of light? (2 Corinthians 11:14)
- Have you ever experienced this?
- Why does Satan appear as an angel of light in all temptations?