James 1:6 (HCSB)
6 But let him ask in faith without doubting. For the doubter is like the surging sea, driven and tossed by the wind.
- We often struggle with asking while also having faith and that can be because we are asking for the wring things. How do we ask for the right thing and then ask in faith?
- Should our faith be based on God providing exactly what we asked for or just that God is going to provide what is best?
- Have you ever considered prayer as an act of service?
- Have you ever considered joining a prayer team so that you could serve others through prayer?
- Do you put enough thought into identifying those times when God has allowed you to experience healing?
- When people experience healing do, they typically give God glory and praise or do they just act like it would have happened anyway?