10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
- What is the problem in this scripture?
- What problems do you think God wants you to stand against?
- How can you do that?
- What power does He give you?
- Are you able to use the power that God has given you?
- How does bringing things out of the darkness and into the light solve problems?
- How can serving people who are different change the way we relate to them?
- Can you think of a time that someone, who see the world very different from you, served you and helped you appreciate their perspective?