Ephesians 4:26-32 (NIV)
26 “In your anger do not sin”: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry,27 and do not give the devil a foothold. 28 Anyone who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing something useful with their own hands, that they may have something to share with those in need.
29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. 30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
- What is the relationship between anger and time?
- What happens to anger over time?
- In what ways does anger hurt the person who is angry?
- How is anger like an animal? Hint: what happens when we feed it?
- When does anger grieve the Holy Spirit?
- How can you serve people who are struggling with anger?
- If you have ever experienced healing from anger, how did your perspective about the situation change?